Today is smoke-free day 23!
Things are icey today. Not as bad as it could have been but still bad. I went back to two Chantix and that was too much. Now I am on 1/2 in the a.m. and 1/2 in the p.m. I am just so tired all the time, I can’t seem to wake up until about noon. What’s up with that? Horrible feeling. I just cut back to the 1/2 so maybe that is the problem. I’ve also had some diarrhea and that has not been pleasant. I am hanging in there though. Things will get better I hope. Rough day today I guess. It’s still better than smoking. At least I’m not coughing!! lol
Okay, I need to reward myself reqularly. getting the New Giant ™ Bicycle is a great goal but for me, right here, right now, I need instant gratification. After all, that’s what smoking did for me. So…Lifesaver mints are working wonders. I have them everywhere, at home, in my car, at work, in my coat pockets, in my purse, and anywhere else I can think of.
Also, some other ideas from the Chantix GetQuit.com site.
- Plan a get-together with your support buddies and other friends.
- Go to a nice restaurant with your spouse or a friend.
- Buy yourself something special.
- Indulge yourself with a spa treatment or massage.
- Take a day trip to somewhere you’ve always wanted to go.
- Treat yourself to a theater/concert/sporting event.
- Allow yourself a day to relax, and do whatever your heart desires.