Thirteen Things about Scrappingal
1. Ex-Smoker using Chantix.
2. Photography is my newest passion. Just bought a new Kodak Z712IS. I LOVE IT!
3. Scrapbooking was my passion but lately no time to drag everything out and do it. I am gradually leaning toward Digital Scrapbooking! It’s just as fun, but a little more time consuming.?! Who knows!
4. Going to the gym ONCE a week is not cutting it for me. I want to go 3X a week but haven’t been able to make myself go. Always having an excuse ready helps a lot.
5. It’s funny how the caffeine addition left me with the nicotine additiction. It must have something to do with the Chantix.
7. I am the youngest of 5 siblings.
8. I am so addicted to blogging.
9. Love writing. Hope to write a Fiction Novel when I retire. Who knows?
10. A terrible rash has broken out on my lower face and neck. Not sure why, nothing new except contacts. I took them out today. It started Thursday night and I got new contacts on that day.
11. Thanks to cigarettes, and me not quitting soon enough, and gum disease. I get upper dentures on Valentine’s Day! Yippee. Yes girls, it has come down to this. Fifty years young and looking forward to getting dentures for Valentine’s Day! 🙂
12. My son is 22 and my daughter is going to be 21 February 28th.
13. My sister and I are going to have lunch this week! Yippee!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!