- Catalog-Sears, JC Penny’s, these are a thing of the past. Not sure about Penny’s but Sears is gone and I think Montgomery Wards. Times they are a changin’.
- Category-a way to sub-divide lists, etc. Dictionary.com said: any general or comprehensive division; a class.
- Compromise-something that must be done in a marriage or any relationship. Meeting someone half way or in the middle. Mutual concessions.
- Clone-an exact duplicate of something.
- Clumsy-as I get older I am becoming clumsier. Awkward in movement or action; without skill or grace.
- Claustrophobic-a fear of small, tight, enclosed spaces, i.e. elevators, tunnels, closed-in, crowded rooms, airless areas.
- Carnivore-flesh eating mammal.
- Carnival-a traveling amusement show, having sideshows, rides, etc.
- Circus- I was curious about the difference between Carnival and Circus-a large public entertainment, typically presented in one or more very large tents or in an outdoor or indoor arena, featuring exhibitions of pageantry, feats of skill and daring, performing animals, etc., interspersed throughout with the slapstick antics of clowns. Compare big top.
- Criteria-a standard of judgment or criticism; a rule or principle for evaluating or testing something.
- Cristate-having a crest or crested
- Crinkle-ridges, wrinkles, happens when you get older, especially to women!
- Cycling-to ride like a motorcycle or bicycle.
Get the Thursday-13 Code here.