- Derogatory-to lessen the merit or reputation of a person or thing; belittling.
- Diva-[dee-vuh, -vah] a distinguished female singer; a prima dona.
- Delirious – uncontrolled excitement, ecstatic, enthusiastic.
- Deranged-Insane, disordered, disarranged
- Denounce- to condemn or censure openly or publicly.
- Dolt-a dull, stupid person.
- Dolorously-Marked by or exhibiting sorrow, grief, or pain.
- Doting-excessively fond of; showing excessive fondness.
- Denatured-to deprive (something) of its natural character, properties, etc.
- Denial-Psychology. an unconscious defense mechanism used to reduce anxiety by denying thoughts, feelings, or facts that are consciously intolerable.
- Disproving-To prove to be false, invalid, or in error; refute.
- Dunk-to submerge, to dip.
- Dank-unpleasantly moist or humid; damp and, often, chilly.
Get the Thursday-13 Code here.